Terms and Conditions
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understandings between Playpuppy Enterprises, its members, affiliates, owners, and managers, and the account holder (hereinafter "User"). This agreement supersedes all other written and oral agreements. The Terms and Conditions of Use ("TOS") may be modified by Playpuppy Enterprises by notice published on-line at: www.dm56media.com
Playpuppy Enterprises reserves the right to further modify, alter, increase or decrease prices, and/or to discontinue or change services offered.
If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions of use, please notify us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so that your account may be terminated. Failure to so notify Playpuppy Enterprises and use of Playpuppy Enterprises services and access of the site shall constitute your agreement to these terms and conditions of use. Violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use may result in the termination of your account:
- The contents of any files, images, or other materials accessed by the User through Playpuppy Enterprises do not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Playpuppy Enterprises.
- The user accepts responsibility for making sure that they are eligible to access the features and services of Playpuppy Enterprises and its associates.
- The User agrees that access to the Internet through Playpuppy Enterprises and associated websites is at the User's own risk. Playpuppy Enterprises exerts no control over such materials and accepts no responsibility for the User's access to such materials.
- Playpuppy Enterprises will refuse to disclose ANY information regarding the User unless otherwise required by order of a court of competent jurisdiction, a subpoena properly issued by a court of competent jurisdiction,or upon the advice of the Company's Legal Counsel.
- Use of any information obtained via Playpuppy Enterprises is at your own risk. Neither Playpuppy Enterprises nor any of its licensers, employees or agents warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does Playpuppy Enterprises or its licensers, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the service. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied including but not limited to warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
Playpuppy Enterprises, its employees, contractors, licensees, agents, and employees disclaim and disavow any and all liability for any indirect, incidental, special, and/or consequential damages which may arise from the access or use of the service, and from the User's inability to access or use the service, including without limitation, any failure of performance, error, omission. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of Playpuppy Enterprises, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
The User hereby agrees and does so indemnify and hold harmless Playpuppy Enterprises, its members, affiliates, directors, shareholders, managers, officers, agents, employees, and other users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including legal fees) and liabilities that may result from any and all use of the User's account whether authorised or not authorised.
- Playpuppy Enterprises INTERNET SITES, REFERENTS, AND CONNECTIONS AND ALL OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY Playpuppy Enterprises TO USER MAY BE USED ONLY FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES. Transmission and/or storage of any information, data, images, or other materials in violation of any United Kingdom law or by-law is prohibited, including, without limitation, any information, data, images, or other materials protected by United Kingdom or other national copyright law, trade secrets, registered trademark and/or service mark, or material judged in a court of competent jurisdiction to be threatening or obscene. The User hereby agrees and does so indemnify and hold harmless Playpuppy Enterprises, its members, affiliates, directors, shareholders, managers, officers, agents, employees, from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including legal fees) and liabilities that may result from the access and use of the service by the User which damages the User or another party.
- The right to use ,non-tangible products provided by Playpuppy Enterprises is not transferable. The User is responsible for the confidentiality of the user's passwords. Loaning your account to others, connecting a system used by multiple persons, group use of user logins, and consuming more than one modem line are explicitly prohibited. User violations shall be subject to prosecution.
- Playpuppy Enterprises services SHALL NOT be utilised to send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to other network users. Electronic mail and appropriate USENET newsgroups may be used in the conduct of legitimate businesses. Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and Playpuppy Enterprises will not be tolerated. Playpuppy Enterprises becomes aware of possible violations, we will initiate an investigation. As part of the investigation, and in order to prevent suspected unauthorised or illegal activity, Playpuppy Enterprises reserves the right to unilaterally suspend a User's access (with or without notice) to the service. Confirmation of violations may result in cancellation of the individual account and/or prosecution. The account suspension may be rescinded at the discretion of Playpuppy Enterprises following payment of a reconnection charge.
- THE USE OF WEB-BOTS, SPIDERS, OR SIMILAR SOFTWARE TO AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD FILES FROM THE MEMBERS AREA IS NOT ALLOWED. USERS WHO VIOLATE THIS POLICY WILL BE SUBJECT TO ACCOUNT TERMINATION.
- Use of this account to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. The User assumes all responsibility for knowledge and/or application of regulations and policies of any and all networks, systems, and services accessed through the use of Playpuppy Enterprises and its associate websites.
- PAYMENT TERMS: CCBill is used as this site's payment gateway. By purchasing downloadable products from this site, customers agree to allow CCBill to bill their credit card for a single, non-recurring charge. The charges will appear on the User's credit card statement as "CCBill. The User shall NOT send credit card details to Playpuppy Enterprises by e-mail or any other publically intercerptable means, electronically or otherwise. All credit card transactions will be processed through CCBill directly. Playpuppy Enterprises cannot be held responsible for the security of, or the misuse of, credit card or other personal information. The User should be aware that further terms and conditions for CCBill can be found at www.ccbill.com
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and Service are subject to and are entered into subject to the laws of the United Kingdom of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and all provisions of these Terms and Conditions which operate to protect the rights of Playpuppy Enterprises shall continue in force even in the event of termination of these Terms and Conditions on other grounds. Playpuppy Enterprises's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any
provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- By the use of a Playpuppy Enterprises account the User accepts the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
Terms of sale:
Videos purchased from dominated-men.net are protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Videos available from this site may only be shown in private homes and must not be shown to the general public or to fee paying audiences.
Any unauthorised broadcast, public performances, copying, hire, internet use or other distribution of all or any part of videos is prohibited.
COPYRIGHT & CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE
These web pages are published by Playpuppy Enterprises.